It’s that time of year again. A time to look back on the previous 12 months.
We shared our thoughts and insight a lot during 2020 in the UltraMAP Journal section.
Here are the top 5 news stories that were read the most during 2020.
1. The biggest threat to subsea cables – This article on subsea cable threats is consistently the most read UltraMAP article throughout 2018 and 2019 so we’ve updated it for March 2020.
2. Time and Time again – Monitoring the world’s ocean floor sounds quite straight forwards as a concept. However, as I am sure you can imagine, it is rather more tricky in its execution.
3. Lay-down Price vs Lifetime Cost – An age old conundrum in business is whether to allow yourself to be be seduced by a lower lay-down cost (actual price) versus the cumulative costs you’ll incur over the lifetime of a purchase.
4. Pause and reflect – When you’re busy doing what you’re doing. It’s easy to forget how far you’ve come, isn’t it? So, we suggested our readers do something like this.
5. Our Fourth Team Member – We talk a lot about the importance of team and togetherness. This blog story elaborates.
Thanks to everyone who took the time to read our stories, both on our website and across our social media platforms. It’s your input that will now help to shape what we write about during 2021.
The UltraMAP team.