UltramapGlobal prevent damage to subsea telecommunication cables ensuring continuity of connectivity, data transfer and communications.
And more importantly we safeguard the lives of those working in some of the world’s most volatile environments.
UltramapGlobal is an always-on solution, implementing some or all of the following around subsea cables for the Telecoms sector:
• Exclusion zone parameter definition
• Exclusion zone rule definition
• Physically policing, compliance checking and rule enforcement in and around exclusion zones
• Vessel traffic monitoring, including AssetMonitor® receiving and analysing AIS (Automatic Information Service) data from:
– UltramapGlobal’s network of AIS receivers
– Existing networks of shore-based AIS receivers
– Existing constellations of AIS satellites
– AIS receivers on board Guard Vessels and Patrol Vessels
– AIS receivers that UltramapGlobal can provide, in most cases free of charge to install on asset landing stations
We may also advise layered defence. For example, a 1000 metre ‘early warning’ perimeter and a 500 metre ‘action required’ perimeter.
And we know the importance of great quality, end-to-end project management. We look after individual companies or global consortiums with equal focus and efficiency.
Assurance – Not Insurance.
Such a tailored approach not only plays to UltramapGlobal’s ‘assurance not insurance’ credentials, it almost always results in a significant reduction to your insurance provider’s actual insurance premiums.
You will find Mini Case Studies for the Telecoms sector in the Journal at this website. There may also be Deep Dive documents in our Library here.